Do you spend too much time filling your brows? Toss your brow pencils and tinted gels in the trash and invest in a semi-permanent option. The Living Art Studio offer professional microblading services at our studio in Duluth, MN. Our artists will use a special tool that adds a semi-permanent hue to your brows. This gives your eyebrows a sharp finish and fuller appearance.
Book your permanent brow service with a specialist in Duluth, MN today.
Before your permanent brow service, there are a few things you should know. Please avoid:
- Do not work out 24 hours before the procedure.
- No alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before the procedure.
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to the procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure. Tylenol is ok!
- No brow waxing, tinting, microdermabrasion or chemical peels one week before.
- Discontinue Retin-A 4 Weeks Prior.
- Do not use AHA skincare products close to the eyebrow area 2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure.
- No Botox around the brow area 2 weeks prior.
Please Eat and hydrate before your Appointment!
We're happy to answer any questions you may have about your microblading service. Call 218-722-4644 now to speak with a member of our staff